Welcome http:// www.blissaturn.com (the “Website”). The content of this Website is the property of BLISSATURN and Luminary Global (the “Company”). This website is owned and operated by Luminary Global (hereinafter BLISSATURN jewels or ‘BLISSATURN’ or ‘www.blissaturn.com’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘company’) having its Registered Office at 46, Meenakshi Garden, Oxford College Building, Near: Subhash Nagar Metro Station. New Delhi -110018, INDIA . In using the www.blissaturn.com service, of BLISSATURN you (“You” means the person using this website) are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
The Company is in the business of selling and promoting jewelry and Diamonds and gemstones and colour stones, diamonds and gemstone jewellery, precious jewellery , semi-precious jewellery, fashion jewelry and other lifestyle products via this Website (“Services”).
If you have any queries about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com.
All rights, including copyrights, in this website are owned by or licensed to BLISSATURN. Any use of this website or its contents for copying, storing downloading, selling, duplicating or scrapping for commercial use or for any other purpose whatsoever, in whole or in part is prohibited.
Eligibility to use
Use of this website is available only to persons who have attained age of majority and competent to enter into legally binding contract.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the Website. If your age is below 18 years you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from/with this website.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances, we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
Pricing and Payment:
Prices throughout the website are quoted in INDIAN RUPEE (INR) for Indian customer and USD for the customers around the world, and payment be accepted in Indian Rupees. Prices are inclusive of GST (Goods and Sales Tax). Packing costs will be added to the total price of your goods.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website and the prices which are displayed are inclusive of taxes .
Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
www.blissaturn.com has taken care in giving details of the prices, packages and other information of the products displayed on the website; however prices are subject to change without any obligation on our part to notify such change to you.
In the event we received payment by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from www.blissaturn.com. Further, you agree that, for the purposes of any applicable credit card scheme rules, by completing your booking and remitting payment to the relevant Service Provider(s), www.blissaturn.com has discharged in full its responsibilities to you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you hereby waive the right to seek any chargeback against www.blissaturn.com with respect to any such payment and you agree that these Terms and Conditions may be used by www.blissaturn.com to resist any chargeback you seek to make against www.blissaturn.com
Use of content
www.blissaturn.com authorizes you to view a product material on the www.blissaturn.com site solely for your personal, noncommercial use only. All products/services and information displayed on www.blissaturn.com constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to acceptance and the terms and conditions as listed herein BLISSATURN., reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Our acceptance shall be constituted by dispatch of the product(s)
Termination/ Access Restriction
www.blissaturn.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Limitation on Liability for Products & Services
We advise Users to make their informed purchase decision based on their own judgment on products based on their knowledge from reliable sources. In case you are a User from country other than India We encourage and advise you to discuss all purchases within your country before making a decision on purchase outside your country. If you choose to access this website from outside India, you shall be sole responsible to observe and bound to comply with applicable laws of India. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
Packaging of the product may vary from the packaging of the product displayed in the website.
You agree to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing the products & services on www.blissaturn.com. We assume no responsibility or liability for any products or services matching the standards of countries other than India.
General Limitation on Liability
You agree that under no circumstance will www.blissaturn.com or any of our affiliates and our and their directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, predecessors, successors or assigns, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, loss of use, or physical or psychological injury) related to or arising out of use of the materials and website provided by us, and the contents of the materials and the website, arrangements made based on information related to or obtained from the materials and website, or products or services related to or obtained from the materials and website, even if we or they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold www.blissaturn.com and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from
(i) your use of the Site, any website materials, or services obtained on or through the Site
(ii) any arrangements you make based on information obtained on or through the Site
(iii) any breach by you of our Terms and Conditions
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any offensive or disparaging communications or obscene content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting such communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission, you agree that you will not send or transmit to www.blissaturn.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to www.blissaturn.com by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to www.blissaturn.com by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted www.blissaturn.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. www.blissaturn.com may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to www.blissaturn.com by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able are bound to do so. Any communication within these Public Areas shall comply with various terms and conditions specifically mentioned herein.
www.blissaturn.com offers several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your www.blissaturn.com passwords and/or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to
- control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords;
- authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your www.blissaturn.com account and password;
- promptly inform www.blissaturn.com of any need to deactivate a password. You grant www.blissaturn.com and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. www.blissaturn.com cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using www.blissaturn.com tools and services.
www.blissaturn.com in public and member to member areas (“Public Areas”) If you use a Public Area, such as refer a friend, facebook wall and chat room, bulletin board or community, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas.
www.blissaturn.com and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
A consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by www.blissaturn.com in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitation of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of www.blissaturn.com , exposes www.blissaturn.com or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
www.blissaturn.com reserves the right (but is not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in public areas.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do (es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the www.blissaturn.com Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards. www.blissaturn.com or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the www.blissaturn.com Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities